The beauty behind The Pillow Case Shop is my dear friend, Dana. We became friends in college, lost touch for a few years and, about six or so years ago, caught back up again. Gchat has never been abused so beautifully.
Anywho, in addition to being adorable, smart as heck and crazy witty, she’s sews a mean stitch. The Pillow Case Shop is Dana’s brain child, full of bright, colorful and upcycled pillowcases. See?
I love her upcycled t-shirt pillow cases — how eco friendly! — and think the new fabric she finds is so colorful and lovely.
Dana is oh-so-generously offering up one lucky Curious Jac reader not just an amazing handmade pillow case, but the pillow form, too. Throw your happy pillow on the couch and nuzzle up to it for an evening of Glee, prop it on your bed so you can be all comfy cozy while you read the latest copy of Elle, or use it as a weapon for whacking your spouse upside the head.
Your pillow case will be 16×16-inches and come with a fab polka dot pattern, with a retail value of $26. Isn’t she lovely?
Want to enter? Just be a follower of Curious Jac through RSS feed or email. Leave me one comment letting me know how you follow me. To find all those ways to follow me, just scroll to the bottom of this page.
Reeeeeally want to win? Here are some extra ways to earn entries. Leave a separate comment for each way you enter:
- Heart The Pillow Case Shop on Etsy. Comment with your Etsy user name.
- Add Dana to your Etsy circle. Comment with your Etsy user name.
- Browse The Pillow Case Shop and pick which item would make the best gift. Comment with the link and tell me who you’d give the pillow case to.
- Pin your favorite pillow case on Pinterest. Comment with the link.
- Tweet about the giveaway. Comment with the link of the tweet … TWICE. This is worth two entries. Feel free to use this: “I’m trying to win a polka dot pillow case over @JacAndElsie’s blog! https://curiousjac.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/our-first-giveaway-win-a-polka-dot-pillow“
* * *
This giveaway is open to readers worldwide through midnight Friday, Oct. 19.
Good luck to you!